Vanilla Honey Pear Lemonade

FANCY LEMONADE

  • Why we decided to make Lemonade in the first place:
    • My roommate got a juicer from her dad. 
    • I named him Kilroy.
Juicer with personality

    • We have a lemon tree.
lemon tree

    • My friend Kristin recommended Vanilla Bean Lemonade at the Tipsy Cow
    • So my roommate and I ventured over there and ordered the Marshmallow Fluffer 
      • which I want to make my own version of with chocolate someday soon 
    • And they had amazing burgers: try the Blue. 
    • The Tipsy Cow burgers and Marshmallow fluffer

      • But sadly they were out of the hand squeezed lemonade.
    • So the next day we made our own.
  • What:
    • Pick and peel lemons, and put them in the juicer.

cut up yellow fruit
      • Add in 2 very ripe pears,
juicer, lemon juice, lemonade making

      • Strain the juice.
    • Mix:
      • Vanilla extract
      • Honey from my poor melty\leaning honey bear 
        • note: keep the lid open when microwaving kids
leaning honey bear, melted honey bear, honey bear with attitude

      • 2 cups of warm water 
      • 1\3 cup of sugar
    • Stir
      • Add lemon\pear juice.
      • Add a tray of ice
  • Sip with delight.
Lemonade, lemon juice, pear honey lemonade

Comments