Cool Summer Gems

Summer Beauty


  • As we roll into the last month of summer, I would love to share these with you.
    • I was putting away props from a project, and I just needed some photos of these plastic gems.
    • They have such great dimension


  • I lined them up just to see what I was working with.

  • The only thing missing is an 80s electric guitar and a pair of earrings that can creates life like projections.

  • They looked so yummy, I wished they were made of sugar.



  •  Oops, one is getting away.

  • As party favors for my birthday, I bought some of these dollar store glasses and had a few left over.  
    • Glass is just it's own beauty.


  •  My patio is being worked on, so the glass table that normally sits outside, is in my living room.
    • And by crawling underneath I was able to take photos from a whole new angle.




  • They created their own filter.

  •  And this group comes to an end. But I did a red hot summer set too.




Comments